Monday, December 10th
General Meetings are held at the Oak Grove Lutheran Church
7045 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis. Enter at the east entrance on Augsburg Ave.
Join us for a potluck meal at 6:15 PM
Shredded Pork Carnitas with buns and condiments will be provided. Please, bring a salad, hot dish, or dessert to share. Don’t forget to bring your tableware. Non-members are welcome at this event.
- Review MDS methods of communication and answer questions about email.
- Awards committee needs experienced volunteers
- Ribbon committee needs volunteers to gather, sort, and order ribbons.
- Website committee needs volunteers to write post of event results in a more timely manner
- Memberships in MDS and ADS.
Educational Presentation: Karen Zierdt will present the Trial Garden results.
Please bring an inexpensive gift (can be a re-gift) to play “the Game”.
At the conclusion of the game we will hold our business meeting. During the business meeting we will be voting for the following board positions:
- 1st Vice President
- Member at Large
NOTE: ADS and MDS membership dues can be paid by check, cash, or credit card. See membership chair, Kathy Thomson.